Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome Aboard!

Will add more here soon!

2 comments:

JimB said...

Great Start Jim R!
I feel as though SEND has its first building from which to gather and hold meetings in.
Thanks!
The attornies I have contacted are extreemly busy at this time, so I will be incorporating the Name-Sustainable ENergy Delivery.
Obviously the agreements associated with everyone working with and for this entity will need to be set forth in a sound manner so as to provide a firm foundation from which to grow.Towards accomplishing that goal, I am resending the NDA Modification proposal for EXcellant Energy Solutions along with Tim Newbounds Comments (by email).
I am going to change all of the file formats that I have saved for this endeavor to ones that can be opened by all. I am using MS office 2007 and it is problematic for other people to open these attachmnents. Perhaps we should have a disscussion as to some commonality for electronic operating and communications systems for SEND to adapt.
Thanks,
Jim B

James said...

Your welcome Jim B.

Well it's a "virtual" start anyway.

In regards to your comment "some commonality for electronic operating and communications systems for SEND to adapt" perhaps this blog-site is a possible vehicle for "soft" intelligence dissemination.

Let me know what your thoughts might be.

Best,

Jim